Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 10 Days
Annapurna base camp is situated in an elevation of 4130 meters , surrounded by many snowy peaks , major peaks are Annapruna 1 – 8091 meters , Annapurna south – 7219 meters , Hiunchuli 6441 meters , Machhapuchhre ( Mt fishtail ) – 6993 meters . Trail takes you through traditional settlement of Gurung and magar people , through rain forest to higher plains.
Day 1 Arrival in Tribhuvan International airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief introduction about the Trek
Day 2 Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist coach ( & hours drive ) / Drive by car to Nayapul and trek to Tikedhunga ( 1560 meters )
Day 3 Tikedhunga to Ghorepani ( 5 hours , 2850 meters )
Day 4 Early in the morning hike to Poon Hill , 3210 meters for sunrise
view on Annapurna range / after breakfast trek to tadapani – 2610 meters , 5 hours
Day 5 Tadapani to Sinuwa – 2340 meters , 5 hours
Day 6 Sinuwa to Deurali – 3210 meters , 5.30 hours
Day 7 Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp – 4130 meters 4.30 hours
Day 8 Annapurna Base Camp to Sinuwa – 2340 meters , 6 hours
Day 9 Sinuwa to Landruk via Jhinu danda ( Hot spring ) 5 Hours
Day 10 Jhinu Danda to Pokhara and drive back to Kathmandu .
01. All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
02. Service of trek guide and Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
03. Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
04. Accident insurance for staffs and porters
05. All Domestic Flights
06. All Land Transportation
07. Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
08. Arrival and departure transfers.
09. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
10. Free use of trekking equipment like sleeping bag,,duffle bag, first aid kit
11. All airport transfers
01. Personal clothing and sleeping bag
02. Personal accident and health insurance
03. Emergency evacuation and medical expense
04. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
05. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
06. Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
1. Where does the Annapurna Base Camp is located ?
ABC is located in the west north of Pokhara valley lies inside to Annapurna conservation area .
How hard it this Trek ?
This Trek is Strenuous trek so you will need to be fit with your health condition and Stamina as the trekking trail takes yo to unexplored hidden area of Nepal .
Can i Customize the Trek ?
You can always customize your trek with us . if you are go to that altitude for the first time …its good idea to get customized itinerary