✆ +977 9803 021 501 ✉firstname.lastname@example.org
Annapurna circuit trek is one of the major trek of west Nepal as the Everest base camp trek in the north east. The highest part the trek is called Thorong la pass which is 5416 meters.
This trek includes two river valleys, before Thorong la pass river valleys are followed by Marsyangdi river and after the pass valleys are followed by Kali gandaki river. This is one of the beautiful trek of Nepal as it includes Hot springs , mountains passes, glaciers, glacial lakes, many beautiful villages and religious sites, forests, wild life etc.
Day 1. Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief introduction of the trek.
Day 2. Kathmandu to Chame by Jeep ( 6 Hours jeep ride.
Day 3. Chame to Pisang , 3200 meters , 4 hours walk
Day 4. Pisang to Manang
Day 5. Acclimatization day in Manang / Side walks around Manang
Day 6. Manang to Yak Kharka
Day 7. Yak Kharka to High Camp
Day 8. High Camp to Muktinath ( over Thorong la pass 5416 meters )
Day 9. Muktinath to Marpha , 5 hours walk
Day 10. Marpha to Tatopani , 5 hours walk ( hot spring place )
Day 11. Tatopani to Sikha , 4 hours
Day 12. Sikha to Ghorepani , 4 hours
Day 13. Ghorepani to Nayapul , 5 hours , Drive to Pokhara
Day 14. Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus
01. All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
02. Service of trek guide and Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
03. Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
04. Accident insurance for staffs and porters
05. All Flights
06. All Land Transportation
07. Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
08. Arrival and departure transfers.
09. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
03. Emergency evacuation and medical expense
04. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
05. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
06. Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other , natural disasters such as land slide etc .
1. Where does this trek is located ?
This Trek is Located in North east and west of Annapurna conservation area in Mustang , Myagdi , Lamjung , and manang district.
2. How hard is this Trek ?
This trek is an strenous grade of trek so you need to have some physical fitness to do this trek.
3. Can i customize the Trek ?
You can always get customized Trekking. You can decrease or increase the number of days according your needs . If you are going to that altitude for the first time , it is good idea to get customized trekking itinerary to avoid altitude sickness.