Annapurna Sanctuary Trek - 12 Days
Annapurna sanctuary trek combines both Poon hill trek and Annapurna base camp trek and trek ends in another side of the area called Phedi . The trail goes through Magar and Gurung villages offering magnificent views of Annapurna mt range , vegetation , wildlife along with their cultural and religious practices etc . This is one of the major popular trek among the trekkers , lies in the Annapurna conservation area .
Day 1. Arrival in Tribhuvan international airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief introduction about the Trek
Day 2. Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist coach – 7 hours drive / sightseeing around Pokhara / Over night at hotel
Day 3. Drive to Nayapul – 1 hour / Trek to Tikhedhunga ( 1510 meters ) , 3 hours walk
Day 4. Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani ( 2850 meters , 5 hours walk )
Day 5. early in the morning hike to Poon hill ( 3210 meters ) to observe the sunrise view on Annapurna mt range / After brekfast trek to Tadapani ( 2610 meters ) 4.30 hours walk .
Day 6. Tadapani to Chhomrong ( 2170 meters ) 5 hours walk
Day 7. Chhomrong to Himalaya ( 2820 meters ) 5.30 hours walk
Day 8. Himalaya to Annapurna base camp via Machhapuchhre base camp ( Mt fishtail base camp , 5 hours alpine walk
Day 9. Annapurna base camp to Bamboo ( 2810 meters , 5 hours walk )
Day 10. Bamboo to Jhinu Danda ( 1420 meters , 4 hours walk . Enjoy natural hot spring
Day 11. Jhinu Danda to Phedi ( 4.30 hours walk ) then 30 minutes drive to Pokhara
Day 12. Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist coach ( 7 Hours ) , Transfer to Hotel
01. All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
02. Service of trek guide , Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
03. Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
04. Accident insurance for staffs and porters
05. All Land Transportation
06. Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
07. Arrival and departure transfers.
08. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
03. Emergency evacuation and medical expense
04. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
05. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
06. Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other , natural disasters such as land slide etc .
1. Where does this trek is located ?
This Trek is Located in Annapurna conservation area one of the famous short trek of that region .
2. How hard is this Trek ?
This trek is an medium grade of trek so you need to have some physical fitness to do this trek.
3. Can i customize the Trek ?
you can always get customized itineraries. You can increase or decrease the number of days according to your needs . If you are going to that altitude for the first time , it is good idea to get customized Trekking itinerary to avoid the altitude sickness .