✆ +977 9803 021 501 ✉firstname.lastname@example.org
Banke National Park is one of the virgin National Park of Nepal and many travelers to Nepal even never heard about this National park .
Banke National covering an ares of 550 square kilo meters , lies in western middle hills which is known as Churia mt range . This is one of the virgin area of Nepal and many travelers to Nepal even never heard about this National park .
This park was estlablished in 2010 and includes traditional villages , green hills and magnificent views of snowy mt ranges .
This park is also known as ‘ Gift of Earth ‘ for its virginess . Government decleared this are as National park to protect the biodiversity of landscape , wildlife , flora fauna .
- Day 1 Kathmandu to Banke National park ( by bus ) 339 kilo meters , 12 to 14 hours drive or take a domestic flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and drive to National park
- Day 2 Hiking on a hill beside the National park to figure out about the park and chances to see the wildlife / Jeep safari inside the park
- Day 3 Boating / Cycling / Bird watching / Visit Tharu village .
- Day 4 fly back or by flight to Kathmandu / Transfer to Hotel
- All land transportation
- All jungle activities / Jungle guide
- Food ( Breakfast , Launch . Dinner )
- Dinner with typical Nepalese family
- Personal expenses
- Extra expenses due to road blockade , sickness etc
- Hard and soft drinks such as coke whiskey etc.
– If you have any questions regarding this tour reach us at email@example.com