✆ +977 9803 021 501 ✉email@example.com
Dhaulagiri Circuit trek is exciting, challenging adventures trek who likes to experience peak climbing like experience.
This trek includes foot hills of alpine snowy areas farming villages inhabited valleys and close views of several snowy peaks along with Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167 meters. It lies in the west north of Pokhara valley which is middle western part of the country.
Dhaulagiri Circuit trek Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief introduction about the Trek .
- Day 2 Half day sightseeing / preparation for the Trek
- Day 3 Kathmandu to Beni Bazar 8 hours / Overnight at hotel 850 meters
- Day 4 Beni Bazar to Babichaur 900 m / 5 hrs walk
- Day 5 Babichaur to Dharapani 1,470 m / 6 hrs walk
- Day 6 Dharapani to Muri 1,850 m / 5 hrs walk
- Day 7 Muri to Boghara 2,080 m / 6 hrs walk
- Day 8 Boghara to Dobang 2,520 m / 5 hrs walk
- Day 9 Dobang to Choriban Khola 3,110 m / 5 hrs walk
- Day 10 Choriban Khola to the Italian Base Camp 3,660 m / 7 hrs walk
- Day 11 Acclimatization and rest day in Italian Base Camp
- Day 12 Italian Base camp to the Glacier Camp 4,210 m / 6 hrs walk
- Day 13 Italian BC to the Dhaulagiri Base Camp 4,740 m / 7 hrs walk
- Day 14 Acclimatization and rest day in Dhaulagiri BC
- Day 15 Cross the French Pass (5,360 m ) and Trek to the Hidden Valley 5,200 meters / 6 hrs
- Day 16 Option 1: Hike around the Hidden Valley (semi-rest day) Option 2: Ascend Dhampus Peak (6,060 m) (for experienced climbers)
- Day 17 Cross Dhampus Pass (5,240 m), trek to Yak Kharka 3,680 m, 6 hrs
- Day 18 Trek to Jomsom 2,700 meters / 5 hrs walk
- Day 19 Jomsom to Pokhara (30 mins) flight / over night at hotel
- Day 20 Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight (30 mins) / Over night at Hotel
- Day 21 Fly back to your country
- All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Service of trek guide and Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
- Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- All Domestic Flights
- All Land Transportation
- Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Free use of trekking equipment like sleeping bag,,duffle bag, first aid kit
- All airport transfers
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expense
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
Where does the Dhaulagiri is located ?
Dhaulagiri is 7th highest mountain 8163 meters above sea level. it is located in north west part of Nepal next to Annapruna Conservation area, covers 120 square kilometers area and extends from the Kali gandaki rover to the Veri river to the west.
How hard it this Trek ?
This Trek is Strenuous trek so you will need to be fit with your health condition and Stamina as the trekking trail takes yo to unexplored hidden area of Nepal.
Can i Customize the Trek ?
you can always get customized itineraries. You can increase or decrease the number of days according to your needs. If you are going to that altitude for the first time, it is good idea to get customized Trekking itinerary to avoid the altitude sickness.