Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve Special Trips
15 Days trip to Hunting reserve
This is only one hunting reserve in Nepal where travelers can arrange their hunting trips . This hunting reserve was established in 1987 and covers an area of 1325 square kilo meters .
This hunting river is expanded with three district called Rukum Myagdi and Baglung in western Nepal .
This hunting reserve is mostly the house of Blue sheep but other animals are also found in this reserve such as leopard , goral , sorrow ,Himalayan black bear , barking deer , wild boar , monkey , hear etc .
Musk deer , Red panda , wolf are the endangered animals which are also found in this reserve . This hunting reserve also offers the magnificent view of Mt Dhaulagiri and higher mountains of Annapurna mt ranges
Day 1 Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief introduction about the Trip
Day 2 Kathmandu to Beni Bazar ( 9 hours drive by Tourist coach )
Day 3 Beni Bazar to Dharapani – Drive Darbang ( 3 hours ) and then walk through traditional villages and river bank to Dharapani ( 3 hours )
Day 4 Dharapni to Lamsung ( 6 hours walk ) Walk through gorges and beautiful landscapes of mountains
Day 5 Lamsung to Jaljala ( 7 hours walk , 3430 meters )
Day 6 Jaljala to Dhorpatan ( 7 hours walk )
Day 7 Hunting Activities in the reserve
Day 8 Dhorpatan to Phaugne Phedi ( 4490 meters , 5 hours walk )
Day 9 Phagune phedi to Jungle camp ( 7 Hours walk )
Day 10 Jungle camp to Gurja ghat ( 7 hours walk , 3000 meters )
Day 11 Gurja ghat to Patichaur ( 6 Hours walk )
Day 12 Patichaur to Darbang ( 3 hours walk ) and drive to Beni
Day 13 Beni to Pokhara / Explore around Pokhara valley
Day 14 Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist coach
Day 15 Fly back to your country
01. All meals and accommodation during the trek
02. trek guide /Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
03. Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
04. Accident insurance for staffs and porters
05. Hunting reserve entrance and hunting fee
06. All Land Transportation
07. Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
08. Arrival and departure transfers.
09. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
10. Free use of trekking equipment like sleeping bag,,duffle bag, first aid kit
11. All airport transfers
01. Personal clothing and sleeping bag
02. Personal accident and health insurance
03. Emergency evacuation and medical expense
04. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
05. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
06. Expenses due to flight delay, sickness etc
1. Where does Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve is located ?
This hunting reserve is located in western mid hills of Nepal . This the only one are where hunting is allowed .
How hard it this Trek ?
This Trek is medium grade of trek so you will not need to be fit with your health condition and Stamina as sports person. trekking trail takes yo to unexplored hidden area of Nepal .
Can i Customize the Trek ?
You can always customize the trek itineraries . if you are going to that altitude for the first time , its good idea to get customized your itinerary to avoid the altitude sickness