Experience Nepal - 12 Days
This tour takes you to experience all different culture traditions history and landscapes of Nepal
Nepal has the distinction of being one of the best adventure destinations in the world . It is a unique country in the world where you can go climbing Himalayan peaks , trek in the scenic countryside with the mountains forming the back grounds , raft down a river and go on a jungle safari in some of the densest forests in this part of the world .
Nepal also has various kind of landscapes from plain lands to green hills and high Himalayas , various cultures practiced by various ethnic groups . This 12 days tours takes you to experience all different culture traditions history and landscapes of Nepal
Day 1. Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief introduction about the tour
Day 2. Kathmandu valley sightseeing – Swyambhunath ( Monkey temple ) , Kirtipur ( a historical town related with Nepal’s unification history ) , Khokana and Bungamati ( Two newari traditional village ) , Patan Durbar Square
Day 3. Drive to Chitwan National Park / Half day excursion
Day 4. Canoe trip / Jungle walk / elephant bath / Traditional Tharu cultural dance
Day 5. Visit elephant breeding center / Jeep safari / Jungle view point to see the animals / Elephant back safari
Day 6. Drive to Pokhara / Half day excursion – Fewa lake , peace pagoda
Day 7. Early in the morning drive to Sarang kot ( A view point to see the Mt Annapurna range ) / Drive to Nayapul ( 1 hours ) trek to Tikedhunga ( 3 hours )
Day 8. Tikedhunga to Ghorepani ( 5 hours walk , 2850 meters )
Day 9. Early in the morning hike to Poon hill 3210 meters for sunrise view on Mt annapruna range / After breakfast trek to Tadapani ( 2610 meters )
Day 10. Tadapani to Naya pul ( 4 hours ) Drive back to Pokhara
Day 11. Pokhara to Kathmandu ( by tourist coach )
Day 12. Fly back to your country
01. All meals and accommodation in lodge during the tour and trek
02. Service of trek and tour guide and Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
03. Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
04. Insurance for staffs and porters
05. All Land Transportation
06. Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
07. Arrival and departure transfers.
08. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
01. Emergency evacuation and medical expenses
02. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
03. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
04. Expenses due to flight delay, sickness , road blockade etc
1. What the tour is about ?
Tour is about to experience Cultural landscape tradition and history in short period of time
2. How hard is this Tour ?
This trek is an normal grade of tour and trek so you need to have little physical fitness to do this tour and trek.
3. Can i customize the Tour ?
you can always get customized itineraries. You can increase or decrease the number of days according to your needs .