Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini tour includes combination of Hinduism and Buddhist site along with Nepal’s natural and wild activities . Kathmandu valley where yo can learn more history along with Hinduism as Kathmandu is famous for its religious monuments and activities
and in the other hand when you visit to Lumbini You will learn more about Buddhism, as this is the birth place of Buddha . Lumbini where you can observe ruins of ancient monasteries, ancient bathing pond, a sacred bodhi tree, Ashoka pillar and Maya devi temple and so on.
Chitwan National park is to observe wildlife activities of the animals mammals birds etc.
Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini Itinerary
- Day 1. Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief Introduction about the tour .
- Day 2. Kathmandu valley sightseeing ( visit – Pashupatin Nath , Kathmandu durbar square , Bhaktapur durbar square )
- Day 3. Kathmandu to Chitwan National park ( 5 hours drive ) / Transfer to hotel / After rest visit elephant breeding center
- Day 4. National park activities : Canoe trip / Jungle walk / Elephant bath / Visit sun set point / enjoy tharu cultural dance show
- Day 5. Bird watching / Drive to Lumbini ( The birth place of Buddha ) / Visit Maya devi temple
- Day 6. excursion around Lumbini – World peace pagoda / Myanmar temple / China temple / Ashok pillar
- Day 7. Lumbini to Palpa ( one of the major hill station of west Nepal , 6 hours )
- Day 8. Palpa to Pokhara ( 4 hours drive ) Excursion around Pokhara
- Day 9. Early in the morning hike to Sarangkot to see the Annapurna mountain range with sunrise / Drive to Bandipur ( a traditional newari town )
- Day 10. Bandipur to Nagarkot ( a view point in the edge of Kathmandu valley )
- Day 11. Wake early in the morning to see the eastern snowy mountain range along with mt Everest . Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 12. Fly back to your country
- Government authorized licence holder tour guide.
- All land transportation
- Launch Breakfast and Dinner during the sightseeing tour
- All Entrance fees in the visiting sites
- Dinner with traditional Nepalese family .
- Airport Pick up / Drop
- Hard Drinks such as whiskey rum
- personal expenses
- expenses due to unexpected situations such as blockade , heavy wind and rains etc.