You might be interested in hiking around Gosaikund Lake.
A religious place has been established in the Gosaikunda region.
Thousands of visitors from Nepal and India visit the region during the Janai Purnima and Gangadashahara festivals.
This Trek Includes holy lake called Gosaikunda Holy lake at the elevation of 4380 meters, langtang valley along with Helambu region.
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu and tranfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Half day sightseeing and trekking preparation day.
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (2380 m) 7 hours drive.
- Day 04: Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2748 m). 5 hours walk.
- Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang Valley (3500 m). 5 hours walk
- Day 06: Langtang Valley to Kyanjin Gompa (3870 m). 3 hours walk.
- Day 07: Kyanjin to Lama Hotel (2784 m) 5 hours walk
- Day 08: Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2000 m). 4 hours walk .
- Day 09: Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa (3330 m). 4.30 hours walk.
- Day 10: Sing Gompa to Lauribina Yak (3920 m). 3 hours walk .
- Day 11: Lauribina Yak – Gosaikunda (4460 m). 3 hours walk.
- Day 12: Gosaikunda to Gopte (3440 m). 5.30 hours walk.
- Day 13: Gopte to Tharepati (3640 m). 4 hours walk .
- Day 14: Tharepati to Gul Bhanjayang (2140 m). 4 hours walk.
- Day 15: Gul Bhanjayang to Chisopani (2134 m). 4.30 hours walk.
- Day 16: Chisopani to Sundarijal (1300 m) 3 hours walk and Drive back to Kathmandu
- All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Service of trek guide and Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
- Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- All Land Transportation
- Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- All airport transfers
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expense
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
1. Where does the Langtang is located ?
Langtang National Park lies to the North of Kathmandu . it lies in the northern Himalayan range and includes the Mt Langtang Lirung , Dorje Lakpa and many other snowy mountains
2. How hard is this Trek ?
This is the moderate grade of the trek and you will need to walk many ups and downs . it is required to be fit with your health and stamina . It is always advisable for the trekkers to walk slow when they go to the higher altitude .
3. Can customize the Trek ?
if you would like to trek on your own pace that you do not want to give any problems then it is worth to customize trek for longer days.