✆ +977 9803 021 501 ✉email@example.com
This budget friendly Langtang Trek lies in the north of Kathmandu valley and includes sacred Himalayan range, it was established in 1976 and claimed to be Nepal’s first National Park in the Himalayan region.
The highest point of this park is Mt Langtang Lirung (7245 meters) and also includes Gosainkunda (holy lakes) which is on the altitude of 43 meters. It is one of the major pilgrimage destination for the Hindu people. It covers an area of 1710 square kilometers and includes 26 traditional villages and communities.
Langtang Trek Itinerary
- Day – 1 Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief introduction about the Trek.
- Day 2 – Drive to Syabrubensi ( 7 Hours drive , 117 km )
- Day 3 – Syabrubensi to Lama Hotel ( 2480 Meters , 5 hours walk )
- Day 4 – Lama Hotel Langtang village ( 5 hours walk, 3500 Meters )
- Day 5 – Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa ( Hike to Kyanje ri , after launch trek back to Langtang
- Day 6 – Langtang to Syabrubensi ( 4 hours )
- Day 7 – Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Day 8 – Transfer to Airport / Fly back to your country
- All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Service of trek guide and Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
- Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
- Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- All Land Transportation
- Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- All airport transfers
- Personal clothing and sleeping bag
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Emergency evacuation and medical expense
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies.
1. Where does the Langtang is located ?
Langtang National Park lies to the North of Kathmandu. it lies in the northern Himalayan range and includes the Mt Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa and many other snowy mountains.
2. How hard is this Trek ?
This is the moderate grade of the trek and you will need to walk many ups and downs. it is required to be fit with your health and stamina. It is always advisable for the trekkers to walk slow when they go to the higher altitude.
3. Can customize the Trek ?
if you would like to trek on your own pace that you do not want to give any problems then it is worth to customize trek for longer days.
[jetpackcrm_form id=”2″ style=”cgrab”]