✆ +977 9803 021 501 ✉email@example.com
The Manaslu Circuit Trek, crossing Larkya La pass (16,752 ft. or 5106 m.) to the legendary Annapurna region, is one of Nepal’s most spectacular and culturally diverse treks. Its dramatic Himalayan vistas, challenging terrain, mix of Gurung and Tibetan villages, Tibetan Buddhist gompas, birds, and wildlife make it one of Nepal’s best camping treks.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek is world wide popular trekking in remote area of Nepal – situated at the border line to Tibet. You will be hiking to Nepali remote Himalayan route that has been less discovered and lies in protected area of Manaslu Conservation Area Project.
During the trekking, you will pass through the highest Himalayan pass – Larke La Pass at an altitude of 5216m. Generally, there will be 16 days of trekking to complete the whole trip but if you are interested, you can also add Tsum Valley with the trip that goes 7 extra days.
- Enjoy awesome views of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Annapurna.
- Travel back in time through pristine Nepali and Tibetan villages.
- Explore the beautiful Gurung villages of Laprak and Barpak in Lower Manaslu.
- Cross the Larkya La Pass (16,752 ft. or 5106 m.), the highest point along the trek.
- Visit the historic villages of Gorkha and Bandipur
Spring and Autumn are the best seasons to do this trek. From April to May, you’ll be able to enjoy the rhododendrons and other flowering plants in bloom. The monsoon season lasts from late May to early September, in which trail conditions are less ideal. October, otherwise, is the best month in the fall.
Permit & Regulation
This trek requires three permits: Manaslu Conservation Area Permit, Manaslu National Park Permit & Annapurna Conservation Area Permit.
Moderately challenging. It’s not overly long and only has one pass: Larkya La at 16,752 ft. (5106m.).
Accommodation & Meals
This is primarily a boutique camping trek, with a few nights in lodges in Lower Manaslu and after the Larkya La pass in the Annapurna region, and two nights in historic Gorkha and Bandipur in hotels, as well as overnight(s) at the wonderful Guest House in Kathmandu.
-You can Customize this trek.
The Manaslu Circuit Trek Itinerary
- Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu 1340m
- Day 2 Kathmandu 1340m
- Day 3 Drive to Gorkha 1510m
- Day 4 Drive to Rangrung Phedi & Trek Barpak 875m & 1915m
- Day 5 Trek Laprak 2200m
- Day 6 Trek Korlebesi 875m
- Day 7 Trek Jagat 1370m
- Day 8 Trek Philim 1570m
- Day 9 Trek Deng 1865m
- Day 10 Trek Namrung 2540m
- Day 11 Trek Lho 3180m
- Day 12 Trek Pung Gyan Gompa 3870m
- Day 13 Trek Sama Gaon 3525m
- Day 14 Trek Samdo via Manaslu Base Camp Lake 3850m
- Day 15 Samdo – rest day | Optional day hike for Manaslu views 4590m
- Day 16 Trek Dharamsala High Camp (Larkya Phedi) 4480m
- Day 17 Trek Bimtang | Larkya La + Lodge 5160m
- Day 18 Trek Tilje 2300m
- Day 19 Trek Jagat 1315m
- Day 20 Drive to Bandipur 1030m
- Day 21 Drive to Kathmandu 1340m