✆ +977 9803 021 501 ✉firstname.lastname@example.org
Mardi Himal trek is in the Hidden area of Annapurna conservation area . This trek lies in the eastern part of the Annapurna Base camp and this trek offers a closer view of the all Annapurna mt range.
Mardi Himal trek is in the Hidden area of Annapurna conservation area . This trek lies in the eastern part of the Annapurna Base camp and this trek offers a closer view of the all Annapurna mt range . This used to be one of the non tourist area trek before now you can find simple accommodations along the trail . From the high camp 3580 meters you can get to Base camp of Mt Mardi himal from where you can have closer look Mt Machhapuchre ( Mt fish tail ) , Annapurna south , Mardi Himal , Hiunchuli ect
Mardi Himal Trek Itinerary
- Day 1. Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport / Transfer to Hotel / Brief introduction about the trek .
- Day 2. Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist coach and Drive by car to Kande / Trek 2 hours through Australian camp to Deurali ( 2200 meters ) .
- Day3. Deurali to Mardi Himal low camp ( 6.30 hours walk , 2900 meters )
- Day 4. Mardi Himal lower camp to High camp ( 3150 meters , 6 hours walk )
- Day 5. Mardi himaly high camp to Base camp ( 6 hours walk , 4500 meters )
- Day 6. Mardi himal base camp to Siding village ( 1750 meters , 6 hours walk )
- Day 7. Siding village to Lumre and drive to Pokhara ( 3 hours walk )
- 01. All meals and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- 02. Service of trek guide and Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
- 03. Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
- 04. Accident insurance for staffs and porters
- 05. All Flights
- 06. All Land Transportation
- 07. Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
- 08. Arrival and departure transfers.
- 09. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 01. Emergency evacuation and medical expense
- 02. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry, and tips
- 03. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
- 04. Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other , natural disasters such as land slide etc.