✆ +977 9803 021 501 ✉email@example.com
Rara National Park offers beautiful walking and hiking trips even for Nepalese people. Arranging walking trips here offers you to explore Nepal’s remote area its traditions clutures and practices.
Rara National Park was established in 1976 and covers an area of 106 square kilo meters, lies in the Mugu and Jumla district of mid western region of Nepal. Named after on beautiful lake of the Area called Rara which lies in the elevation of 2990 meters. This is one of the smallest National park and was established to Protect wildlife, flora fauna of the area.
This National park offers beautiful walking and hiking trips even for Nepalese people. Arranging walking trips here offers you to explore Nepal’s remote area its traditions cluture and practices.
Rara National Park – Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport / Transfer to Hotel / brief introduction about the trek .
Day 2 Kathmandu valley sightseeing
Day 3 Kathmandu to Nepalgunj ( by flight ) / walking around Nepalgunj / over night at hotel
Day 4 Nepalgunj to Jumla ( by flight , 20 minutes ) , 2540 meters / side walk around Jumla
Day 5 Jumla to Chehere chaur ( 3055 meters , 4 hours walk )
Day 6 Chehere Chaur to Chhala chaur ( 2980 meters , 5 hours walk )
Day 7 Chhala chaur to Sinja valley ( 2490 meters , 4.30 hours walk )
Day 8 Sinja valley to Ghoro singa ( 3050 meters , 5 hours walk )
Day 9 Ghoro singa to Rara lake 3010 meters , 5 hours walk )
Day 10 Explore around rara lake and sorrounding villages
Day 11 Rara lake to Pina ( 2440 meters , 4.30 hours walk )
Day 12 Pina to Bumra ( 6 hours walk , 2850 meters )
Day 13 Bumra to Jumla ( 2540 meters , 5 hours walk )
Day 14 Jumla to Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu ( By flight )
Day 15 Fly back to your country
01. All meals and accommodation
02. Service of trek guide / Sharpe assistant for bigger group above 6 person
03. Porters to carry your personal backpack (each 15 kg.)
04. Accident insurance for staffs and porters
05. All Domestic Flights
06. All Land Transportation
07. Trekking permit and TIMS ( Trekkers information management system Card )
08. Arrival and departure transfers.
09. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
10. Free use of trekking equipments
11. All airport transfers
01. Personal clothing and sleeping bag
02. Personal accident and health insurance
03. Emergency evacuation and medical expenses
04. Alcoholic and bottled beverage, mineral water, laundry etc
05. Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned
06. Expenses due to flight delay, sickness or by other reasons
1. Where does the Rara lake is located ?
Rara lake is located in north west part of Nepal , its a remote area suitable place explore landscapes , nature , wildlife and vegetation offering you a magnificent combination views of nature landscapes , lakes and remote villages.
2. How hard it this Trek ?
This Trek is medium grade of trek so you will need to be fit with your health condition and Stamina as the trekking trail takes yo to unexplored hidden area of Nepal .
3. Can i Customize the Trek ?
you can always get customized itineraries. You can increase or decrease the number of days according to your needs . If you are going to that altitude for the first time , it is good idea to get customized Trekking itinerary to avoid the altitude sickness .